Paperchase Discount Codes & Promos
Paperchase is the one-stop-shopping destination for compelling and innovative designed stationery.
Check Out The Best Discount Codes, Deals and Promos
Online Gift Vouchers PaperchaseSay hello to our new and improved online gift vouchers! Take your pick from 12 lovely looks, choose the amount, and add a personalised message to make it the perfect present. We'll send it straight...Get Deal & Open SitexOnline Gift Vouchers PaperchaseGet This Offer
15% off When You Refer A Friend Online Paperchase15% off for you. 15% off for your friend! Simply recommend Paperchase to your friends and you'll receive 15% off once they sign up! Go to www.paperchase.com/refer-a-friend, enter your details to receive your unique referral...Get Deal & Open Sitex15% off When You Refer A Friend Online PaperchaseGet This Offer
The company is an international chain of stationery stores and has over 130 stores in the UK. For over five decades, the company has created unique stationery and greeting cards, innovative gifts as well as beautiful art and craft materials. The company is continually bringing you new products with new and inventive ideas. The company also has three vast flagship stores in London, Manchester and Glasgow.
Paperchase Treat Me CardTreat Me (No Points, Just Perks) Loyalty Card is free to join, and you don't have to collect any coins or points for it. The more you shop from Paperchase, the more treats you qualify. The cards also give you extra perks on payday weekends and your birthdays. To get your Treat Me Card, follow these steps:
- Go to your nearest local Paperchase store and pick up a card.
- Sign in or create your account on Paperchase.
- Register your Treat Me Card.
- Enjoy the treats and perks.
Paperchase Environmental PolicyThe company is kind to the environment and looks after the planet; that is why it follows specific environmental policies. They are:
- Keen to be Green: Paperchase's team innovates its products with eco-friendly materials. All of the inks that the company prints are soy-based. The company is making more of its products and packaging recyclable.
- Planet-Friendly Paper: For paper products, raw materials of the company comes from FSC-certified or sustainable sources.
- The company is trying to avoid plastics in every possible way. Paperchase's team now uses paper instead of single-use plastic for manufacturing gift cards. It is even switching to fancy new paper carrier bags.